Monday 22 October 2018

Special Visits


At Brambles. White to play and checkmate Black in one move!
Today I as able to visit three of the CSC Teesside schools I don't normally have the opportunity to see.

It was a great day as I was able to send some time with super-tutors Dave Edmunds and Richard Harris, in addition to working with lots of my old pupils and catching up plenty of magnificent members of staff.

With Dave at Corpus Christi
I have now already seen five of the schools of my other tutors since the term started and I am hoping to catch up with the others in due course.

With Richard at Hemlington Hall
As an added bonus, to make the day even more enjoyable, I was recognised by two people in the street as 'the man who was on The One Show last week.'

No comments:

Post a Comment