Sunday 27 January 2019

Project Scotland: New Activity

Project Scotland continues to flourish.

My training days and community events in Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Isle of Arran have been built upon and I am in regular contact with numerous people who are creating their own chess groups.

Over the last couple of weeks I have heard very good news regarding Rhu Primary, Killin Primary and Govanhill Baths.

Colin Paterson, who was instrumental in helping me set up several projects in Glasgow, is now running regular sessions at Govanhill and he has provided me with some photographs showing the group in action.

Project Scotland is all set to expand with further training days already scheduled for April.

All photographs in this report are © Colin Paterson









No comments:

Post a Comment