Wednesday 7 November 2018

6th London Chess Conference: Christmas Céilí Night

Chess tutors are always saying to me:

'I could have danced all night
I could have danced all night
And still have begged for more
I could have spread my wings
And done a thousand things
I've never done before...'

Well, this year their luck is in!

The 6th London Chess Conference, organised by ChessPlus and supported by Chess in Schools and Communities, is making the most of its change of venue.

The Irish Cultural Centre is hosting the Christmas Céilí Night 
with The Gleann Catha Céilí Band on the evening of Saturday 8 December - and anyone who has enrolled for the conference can come along and join the fun for a mere £8.

Put on your dancing shoes, lose your inhibitions and make your booking here!

Perhaps your evening will end with the words:

'I'll never know what made it so exciting
Why all at once my heart took flight
I only know when he began to dance with me
I could have danced, danced, danced all night...'

No comments:

Post a Comment