Sunday 16 June 2019

Teesside International Women’s Invitation Chess Championship: The Players

As previously mentioned, this week brings the Teesside International Women’s Invitation Chess Championship to The Links Primary School.

The players are all ready for their expedition to Teesside and I have the trophy in front of me as I write these lines. It is all ready for the eventual winner of the tournament.


The event, which is supported by the English Chess Federation, is the first of its kind and I am sure it will be a fantastic two days.

Today we continue our pre-tournament coverage with photographs of the players.

Agnieszka Milewska

Gulbahor Hamdamova

Raphaële Schmitz-Hastings

Rayelynn Posadas

Jo Hutchinson

Chris Fegan, ECF Director of Women's Chess
Chris, with whom I worked to take the project from my initial idea to reality, will be present at the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment