Sunday 16 September 2018

In Their Own Words (Series Three, Part Three)


Chess is an incredibly silent game and I enjoyed the silence. It is much better than chatter because you can concentrate.

I like Lightning Chess the most, because it puts you on the spot and forces you to move. I didn't lose single game of Lihgtning Chess!

Seb (11)

I find chess really fun and I know how to checkmate the king. I learn more and more every day.

Joshua (10)

I like chess and it is a lot of fun. It is a nice game and it teaches me lots. It helps me develop skills and is a good game to play when I'm bored.

I like chess as subject because it is a time that I'm sure I'll be able to play. It also helps me learn as I play against children who are better than me. This will help me improve.

Musa (11)

I want to go to the Megafinal! I like chess because you play fun games and I like writing in my book too.

Kayden (8)

Some games are easy and some are hard, but I am a bit good.

Dylan (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment