Monday 30 May 2016

In Their Own Words (13)


I like chess because I get to compete against my friend and I have fun. I have my own glass chess set at home so I can play with my Dad.

My favourite type of chess game is Pirate Chess because it's easier to win. It's easier to lose at normal chess.

Chloe (10)

My best bits about chess are getting people in checkmate, playing with your best friends and Mr Marsh teaching us. My worst bit about chess is losing when you get checkmated.

Callum (10)

I enjoy chess because I'm not that bad at it and I sometimes win and sometimes I don't, but it doesn't matter about winning or losing; it matters about having fun and taking part.

I remember when I was playing chess with my friend and we drew. He was so funny because he kept taking his own piece.

Liberty (10)

I like chess because it is very entertaining and you can try to challenge yourself. I love the Megafinal because you need to see if you can win. Mr Marsh is our nice teacher who teaches us chess, who is cool.

Poppy (10)

I like chess because I beat my sister all the time. She is good but not that good.

Liam (10)

I like chess because you learn lots of moves to kill the other side.

Briogan (10)

I like chess because it is fun and I like the challenges we have. Also I like playing with my friend, although I usually lose. My favourite piece is the Queen.

This thing I dislike is losing but practice makes you better. Chess is the best!

Emily (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment