Monday 29 July 2019

Summer Sessions for the Home Education Group

Back in April I reported on my first session with a Teesside Home Education Group and mentioned we were all hopeful that more sessions could be arranged.

We did indeed manage to organise a sequel session and that took place today.

I could write at length about the merits of Home Education and how they compare and contrast with mainstream schooling and maybe one day I will, but on this occasion I think I will just let the photographs speak for themselves. 

We are very grateful to CSC who provided our group with some brand new chess sets and boards, which were very well received. The opening photograph shows me presenting the equipment to group leader Fiona, whose infectious positivity and desire to create opportunities for all is always inspirational.

Thank you, everyone! I had a great day working with you and am already looking forward to our next session.






No comments:

Post a Comment